Event-driven application architectures are becoming increasingly common as a large number of users demand more interactive, real-time, and intelligent responses. It can be challenging to decide how to capture and perform real-time data analysis and deliver differentiating experiences.
Join experts from Confluent and AWS Marketplace to learn how to build Apache Kafka®-based streaming applications backed by machine learning models. Adopting the recommendations will help you establish repeatable patterns for high performing event-based apps.
Attendees will learn:
- How to address the most common event and data streaming challenges with Apache Kafka
- Best practices for building event-driven architectures for the cloud and how to get started
- The end-to-end architecture of streaming a real video with Apache Kafka, using ML models for analysis, and returning results
- How customers such as Disney+ Hotstar use Apache Kafka and Confluent Cloud on AWS to enable event streaming and enhance their customer experiences
- How tools in AWS Marketplace, like Confluent Cloud, can help you get started with streaming applications
Who Should Attend?
Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), DevOps and engineering leaders, developers, cloud architects, and site reliability engineers.
25TH FEBRUARY 2021